Saturday, November 29

Tuacahn presents: Les Mis!

...I just found this post in my drafts folder... I know its been a while, but may as well put it up...

I love going to the theater. Especially when it's an outdoor amphitheater in St. George :) Last time I saw Les Mis was when I was maybe 8 years old and wanting to spend my Friday night having a sleepover with Kiersten Petesch; not at 5th avenue in Sunday dress. We got there just in time to find our seats before the play started.



Every single character had a fantastic voice! The costumes and props were well done and the stage unbeatable. It was absolutely worth $29 per ticket. Thank you dad for my AAA membership. My friends say thank you too because it saved each one of us some money!



The purpose of this picture was to see the stage, but that didn't really work did it? I just love Kelsie.



So we had a little fun after Tuacahn ended around 11:30. First of all, we shared the most GIANT slice of chocolate cake known to man in the car. Wow, I don't think I'll even attempt to describe the hilarity that was that experience. Then we went to In-N-Out. Did you know they got one in St. George? Well we were all so excited for it, but nobody actually liked it. We all felt sick, and were pretty annoyed with each other... Granted, it was after 1am... It's a shame that when people become such good friends we just feel so comfortable around each other that we forget to use manners, not voice everything we think, and be respectful to each other. But at the same time, we are such good friends that we always forgive each other, and we know each other well enough to know our true intentions. Here's what I'm getting at: Brooke and the boys may bicker, but it's all out of love and good fun.

2 comments:

Bryan Tanner said...

Thanks for the extra St. George post Stef; I learned two new things.

1. I wish I had known about the AAA discount at Tuacahn.

2. This will help me remember, once and for all, Brooks name.

Heather said...

I love Tuacahn! I sure miss that incredible theater and all the benefits of living in Utah.