Sunday, November 30

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Christmas is coming! I really tried to wait until at least December 1st to post about why I'm thrilled for Christmas, but, I couldn't. One of my favorite traditions is going to Anthony's downtown. The experience is only magnified when we pretend to be pirates at the nice restaurant :)



We get to cook and eat amazing desserts :) Some of my favorites are Kerry's brownies, challah bread, um, fudge maybe? Now that I think of it I actually don't know specific desserts, I just know Christmas desserts are dang good. (I am sad to never cook in that kitchen again...)

I play fun games with my nieces and nephews. I can teach them new words and give them candy their parent's won't give them :) We stay up late playing and dancing to the music in the basement!


Christmas PRESENTS is pretty exciting! I still love and use my feather boa. That's an essential in the costume box.


I love my family and I LOVE Christmas. It really is the season to be jolly :)

3 comments:

Bryan Tanner said...

Monsieur Le Blanche says: [*]What a [*]wonderful time of zhe year! P[*]resident Monson teaches zhat "Giving, not getting, b[*]rings to full bloom zhe Ch[*]ristmas Spir[*]it."

[*] = flem sound

Noelle said...

I still have and use my feather boa too. What an unexpectedly great gift idea. (I also still love and use my santa apron.) We look pretty fearsome in that pirate pic. Look at our eyes...

Julie T said...

We have certainly had very many funny pirate episodes within the fam! Remember that time in Germany, I think it was Rottenburg, where Bryan had that eyepatch on and startled the elderly passerby who looked in his window just as Bry turned and growled an "Aarrrrgh!"