Thursday, November 27

The Music Man

"You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering." -Professor Harold Hill



I was so proud of Uncle Ed and cute Spence and Sierra for the awesome job they did in the stake musical. What a show! Bryan had perfect posture on his insta-gel seat cushion (seen in picture) and it was sure fun to have Scott along too!

3 comments:

Bryan Tanner said...

That was a really fun nite! Ed sang really well, Spence was a ham and Sierra danced like a seasoned ballerina.

Stef, you look really cute in this picture. Scott always looks dapper.

Noelle said...

Ed looks super! Spencer is getting so old! I'm glad Bry's buns were comfy throughout the performance. Nice necklace.

Heather said...

Wow - you lucky ducks, wish I could've gone there too. I need to go to the theater more, apparently! You look good in green.