I am sorry to inform you that this topic deserves it's very own post. Without a picture. It is a big enough deal that it requires no supplements:
My shins are STILL indented and very sore from when I backflipped into a pole at the tumbling gym. It is very unfortunate because now I am bow-legged. Typed, verbal, or monetary condolences are accepted.
Window Seat
2 months ago

5 comments:
Still indented and you're not including a picture?! I'm shocked. I will, however, offer my typed condolences to you. I'm so sorry you misjudged the distance to the end of the trampoline and ran smack into a cement wall. What a good story it will be once your shins go back to their regular shape and size. :)
I type my condolences as well though I would give you a hug if I were there. Now you'll never be able to win the title of either Miss America or Mrs. America-drat!
This one goes right up there at the top of the list with drinking a gallon or more of water and throwing your electrolites off, which of course can also kill you!
This one gets a post from Dad. I am so sorry you are still injured. At least now you can join my club of a indented calf muscule - I tore my calf playing ultimate frisbee at youth conference many years ago and it still has the divit!! So sad, but now we have more in common. Love you.
The fam and I send our deepest condolences to your shins. Tanner says to get lots of sleep and they'll be better. Rick says don't backflip into any more poles.
What? No Halloween pictures yet? I'm so disappointed. I waited at least 13 hours!
Post a Comment