Tuesday, October 23

ICE SKATING date

I can never resist photographing the ice skates. I do it every time...
We had an awesome group! I love every single person that went! We went to Seven Peaks, then to Smart Cookie, and home for pictionary with in cool whip. That was a pretty dang good time!
This is ZACK! Now everyone can stop asking and asking...

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Ok, finally, we see a picture of you two! :) So who is on the date? The only people I recognize are you, Zack, B-Spence and Suzanne.

Stefanie Elyse said...

Suzanne is not there. It goes: Me, Zack, BEn (NZ boy) Charity (my best friend over summer) Sarah Skidmore (heaven sent girl!!!) and B spence. I'm impressed noelle, you even know brian's nickname :)

Noelle said...

I should have known Ben from his nifty NZ jacket and I think I mistook Charity for Suzanne. Why is Sarah S. heaven sent? What ever happened to sass?

Julie T said...

So Zack is nice and tall. I'm sure he's lots of fun, but B-Spence is much cuter! Are any of them good skaters? And did you draw the pictures with Cool Whip? How well could anyone guess if that was the case? Spencer C and Danny B get home in two days!!!

Heather said...

Looks fun! Love the scarf.