Wednesday, November 4

OHIO here we come!!!

Can I just say, I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to go to Ohio in the morning? I am waking up at 6:15 to be showered and ready by 6:45 when Scott comes to pick me up! It seems like we will have to fly ALL day long to reach my family! This weekend will be better than Christmas even! Both my parents are there, we have 2 new babies, 3 awesome preschool/school-age kids, and staying with Heather and Noelle is ALWAYS a good time :) I am bringing some scrapbooking to do with Noelle, we will have a psuedo Thanksgiving dinner, and no doubt play many fun games! I cannot wait for Scott to meet the kids, and most especially my sisters and their husbands!!! I finished all my homework ahead of time, so hopefully classes won't even cross my mind this weekend.
But, WE WILL MISS BRYAN!!! So SO much :(

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I know you'll have a wonderful time and everyone will love Scott! I'll be thinking of you during this special time. I'm really happy for you.

NatalieD said...

Enjoy every second of your trip! Make sure Scott changes plenty of diapers.

Bryan Tanner said...

What a trip! It looks like you had a blast! I REALLY missed out on a great family trip.

Noelle said...

Thanks for coming! It was awesome. I'm glad you guys got to stay with us too. BTW, the card you sent was very nice and unexpected. Thank you.