Elyse and are waiting outside the SLC temple for the happy couple :)
Bryan and Richelle Bozung met in Jerusalem...
Richelle was so beautiful- I loved her hair extensions
Elyse was an awesome bridesmaid. Nice dress, eh?
Richelle's cake was awesome :)
And, these high quality sparklers are the kind I hope my friends use on Jan. 2, 2010!!!
The Jeru crew was well represented:
And here are my roommates this semester:
I'm sure lucky to live with these amazing girls!!!

5 comments:
I too am grateful you live with those amazing girls. They were certainly a treat to meet!
You lucky girl! You get to live with to J-Ru peeps and a non J-Ru peep who is probably equally cool. And you got to go to the first J-Ru couple wedding! I miss Jerusalem! As I'm sure you do too.
I'm happy you bloggy blog, because I like reading people's blogs. Blogging is cool to the max.
As are you Ms. Stefanie.
P.S. You get MARRIED soon! You will live with your best friend FOREVER! Congratulations! Soooo happy for you!
Stef,
Just did a little browse through your last few posts . . . never a dull moment. Was the wedding invitation thing real or a practical joke? Your honeymoon sounds absolutely amazing . . . I wouldn't have expected anything less from you! Love, Sandra
That wedding bouquet really was spectacular. (And the wind made it deceptively chilly.)
I can totally make that cake... ;)
Post a Comment