Saturday, October 17

Can I just say...

From left, Father Dave Rogerson from St. Jude Parish, Father Robert Davis from St. Batholomew's Anglican Church of Woodinville, President Gordon Tanner from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Rev. Dr. Larry Grounds from Redmond Presbyterian Church, Rev. Dennis Magnuson from the United Methodist Church of Redmond, and Pastor Mark Peterson from Faith Lutheran Church of Redmond.

"That is my dad :)"
How legit is that?
(...and Dad, don't worry, you look good without robes. At least we don't have cats to fur up your suits anymore!)

I'm so glad to hear the Redmond interfaith concert was a success!

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Great photo, Stef. We have a great thing in the church with our lay ministry (is that how you spell that kind of "lay"?) I also enjoyed your thoughts about home schooling v.s. public education. I couldn't have home schooled my kids because I needed more time than that away from them AND they needed more time away from me. . . I just don't think I could have given them everything that they needed. And they really did learn a lot about getting along with others and basic social skills. I think there are a few situations where I would have considered it and I'm truly grateful that none of those situations came up!

Shawna said...

It really was a great concert with a good feeling. Your dad spoke well about the Book of Mormon and our love of the Savior.