Tuesday, September 29

Let the planning begin!

Blogging has taken about last priority this week... And I have a suspicion that trend will continue. My life has been taken over by wedding dress shopping, flower consulting, photographer planning, guest list compiling and all sorts of random wedding to-dos! Luckily Noelle has volunteered to be my official wedding consultant- she is a life saver. And a saint. Scott and I are more in love than ever, and in case you are wondering, I squeeze in just about an hour of studying every day... :) Oops!
I have gotten at LEAST 5 compliments on my ring every single day since last Tuesday. One of my favorite instances was in the testing center. The girl across the row and a few seats up turned to me during our tests and mouthed (since there's no talking in the testing center) "I LOVE YOUR RING SO SO MUCH!!!" My friends all want to try it on and random strangers do double-takes as we pass each other on campus. I feel like I've graduated from some unofficial dating program at BYU, and now I've joined the ranks of ring-wearers. What a thrill :)

6 comments:

Shawna said...

At last!! I've checked your blog everyday and finally concluded that wedding plans had overtaken your life. Thanks for a new post. Your ring is gorgeous but the best news is that you and Scott are more in love than ever!

Love, Shawna

Julie T said...

That ring is the bomb! Definitely eye-catching. I doubt you'll ever get bored with it! Why is it on the middle finger? Do you still need to get it sized? Hint-you may do what some do for when their fingers swell, etc and just add a thin band inside to make it snugger that can be popped out later when your finger "grows"!

Stefanie Elyse said...

mom- its on my ring finger. See how my pinky is next to the ring?

Scott said...

Wow, yesterday marked out first week as an engaged couple! What a trill. You are doing such a great job balancing all the responsibilities in you life; I'm very proud of you.

And remember the ring make have some blind, but you're the one that makes it beautiful!

Love you.

Bryan Tanner said...

I'm thrilled that I am on the outs of the wedding planning. Be jealous, family.

Noelle said...

Are you sure that ring's not on your middle finger.... ;) It's a very pretty ring. Thanks for taking pics so we far away ones can see it.