All I have to say about this experience is that it went straight to my head! I think I got a little over confident because when we played with Gordon and Bryan at Stef's graduation I made some very poor mistakes. Julie, you would have been so disappointed; I made everyone promise they wouldn't tell you about my apparent lack of skills.
Anyway, I can't wait to get some more training in Ohio!
Yeah shooting the moon is hard to do. I've never done it myself, all I know is you need the ace and the duece. Nicely done S&S. Looking forward to a rousing game of Pedro with consequences, though a run to the mailbox won't be nearly as daunting that early in November.
"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." --Audrey Hepburn
* Nalgene * REI * North Face * BYU * Service * Dove Chocolate * Jamba Juice * Skiing * Camping * Travelling * My Mac * My family * My nieces and nephew * Christmas time! * IKEA
6 comments:
All I have to say about this experience is that it went straight to my head! I think I got a little over confident because when we played with Gordon and Bryan at Stef's graduation I made some very poor mistakes. Julie, you would have been so disappointed; I made everyone promise they wouldn't tell you about my apparent lack of skills.
Anyway, I can't wait to get some more training in Ohio!
And I guess I should have spit out that tooth paste before the picture...hmmm.
Uhhh . . . what's shooting the moon in Pedro? Honestly I have no idea. Please educate me. Love, Sandra
Yeah shooting the moon is hard to do. I've never done it myself, all I know is you need the ace and the duece. Nicely done S&S. Looking forward to a rousing game of Pedro with consequences, though a run to the mailbox won't be nearly as daunting that early in November.
Way to go guys! I love it when that happens.
I was hoping Scott hadn't been bitten by a rabid dog, phew - just toothpaste!
I shot the moon w/Belle when we played against the boys - YES, I had the ace and the deuce, but we lost.
Congrats to you on the big win!
Post a Comment