Sunday, July 5

EFY

It has been such an awesome two weeks in Tacoma! Hopefully these pictures will give you a flavor of what we did:

Monday morning check-in where we give participants the CD, DVD, lanyard...
The University of Puget Sound has awesome fields for group games: This is my company "Dispute Not" getting ready for the Wednesday cheer-off and games night:Wednesday night Pizza night in the hall:Every morning we have "gospel study" time for about a half an hour. We were lucky to have great weather!I taught the language session for the Strength of Youth rotation activity:Friday's service activity:Looks like I didn't get pictures of the dances or in the cafeteria. The weeks were just packed with good people and good fun! I'm already getting excited for Tacoma 3 at the end of the month! (I'll post pictures of my groups and co-counselors in the next post...)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks l ike you are having a great time! I am so terrible at keeping up with private blogs! I depend on google reader for my blog stalking but I just caught up on 2 whole months of your life! They were so exciting! You lucky girl! I miss you lots and I can't wait to see you back in Provo!

Shawna said...

EFY looks very fun--I'm sure you made it really memorable for the girls (maybe for the boys too?)!

NatalieD said...

Zach is registered for Tacoma 4. Will you be there?

Heather said...

Oh boy - looks like a party 24/7!

Sara said...

I totally worked with the girl in the top photo on the right. I forget her name but she worked two weeks in Provo! I'm glad your having a good time :) P.S. I totlly miss you, Provo just isn't the same with out you.

Amy Collyer said...

That looks totally awesome!

Noelle said...

You look so official in your colorful collared shirts! I am so glad you got to do this, and can't wait to hear the details. Believe it or not, I haven't talked to you since you left for EFY. And even then I'm pretty sure it was on speaker in the background of M&D. Oh well, hopefully soon.

Hermana Whitehead said...

You are a busy busy woman.

Scott said...

It's been fun to hear all your stories; I can't wait to hear more in Seattle.

Julie T said...

Great thing you had those first two weeks in Tacoma! ;)