Tuesday, July 21

Mom+Dad+Stefanie+Scott

So it seems I have fallen a bit out of my blogging habit... Wow. Well hopefully it will pick up a bit now- now that I have some free time to write, and tons of amazing pictures and stories! The questions is: Where to begin? I could start with motivational stories from EFY, or I could tell you about my patriotic fourth of July. I could share the thrills of skiing behind a boat on lake Sammamish, or catch you up on the fun times I had with my Redmond friends 2 weeks ago. I have some pretty hilarious episodes I could recount from spending a week at home with mom, or I could always blog about how much I love orange juice :) But not today. 

Today, I will share some pictures that show what fun Seattle has to offer.

We began at Gasworks Park:
Then we found the Freemont Troll!  Very rare :)  (Can you believe I had never been there until last Monday?)
We went to the Seattle locks:
And of course we relived junior high leadership videos watching the fish be thrown at Pike Place:
And last but not least, we went sailing!  On Lake Washington.  Gotta love "tacking" past Bill Gates' estate:
Thanks to everyone who made Monday such a great day in the city!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I haven't seen the Seattle sites in at least six years. When I showed them to Rick. Wow. NEver been to the troll, looks fun.

Noelle said...

More more! I want more pictures and more stories. Thanks for these, I'm so glad you finally got to see the troll. That thing is DEFINITELY a Seattle icon. I love how far in there Dad got within the troll's fingers. You are so lucky with all you've gotten to do this summer. Sailing, skiing, barbecuing, touring, man livin it UP!

Scott said...

Wow. That was a great day. We had some much fun and did everything imaginable. Thank you everyone for showing me the sites!

Hermana Whitehead said...

You look so happy! Great pics.

gwt said...

Truly a great day! Thanks Stefanie and Scott for coming so we could see Seattle. I have lived here almost 30 years and that was my first time seeing the troll or sailing on Lake Washington!

Bryan Tanner said...

Nice pics Stef. What a vonderful wacation!