Saturday, June 6

So I finally got the pictures from Rafting in Colorado! Woo-Hoo!

Maybe you can tell from this picture that it was a pretty cold day! We really had so much fun- nothin' like riding those level 5 rapids! (Uncle Ed, I'll have you know I did NO boat flipping!)

This is a nice, close-up shot of my new CHACOS! (If I ever get fooled into getting a dog, his name will be Chaco.) This is the ZX2 bluebell, Colorado bottom 2008 model- for all you Chaco enthusiasts out there. Scott gave me the new Nalgene you see on the right, and I absolutely love it!

And this is Vess and Angie :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oooh, chilly! Love the new chacos. Wonder if I'll ever own a pair . . .

Noelle said...

Looks like a fun time. I like it better when rafting in a swimsuit vs. wetsuit.

Scott said...

Wow, Stef. I'm really glad you finally got those pictures posted. Normally your totally on top of these things. J/k.

And Noelle, you are so right. The rapid were great and the adventure factor was high, but let's be honest, if you need a wetsuit, it might be wise to reconsider spending the day in the water.

Noelle said...

PS LOVE the chacos.

Bryan Tanner said...

CHACOS! They look beautiful on you.