Tuesday, May 19

A Night to Remember

We started out the night with a random solo of each of us:

Scott somehow coaxed me into putting my face between these potted flowers... awkward.
And miracle of miracles- I somehow convinced Scott that watching the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice is in fact a good idea :) I am so excited! We went to a great Pupuseria on Center Street in Provo for dinner. And naturally, we both ordered Pupusa. They are delightful little El Salvadorian pork patties I guess you could call them... And then the real fun began:

We each had a list of about 15 things to find and take pictures on our walk down Center Street. Here are some of my favorite prompts and photographs:

Liberating:

Typical:

Awesome:

Surprising:

Artistic:

New:

Modern:

We ended the night at a Gelateria down the road. My flavors were "Orange Blood" and another one whose name was in Italian, but meant "Citrus blend."
D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.

*I may have forgotten some of the prompts for the pictures, oops! So I just made some up after the fact... but that was the general idea :)

5 comments:

Noelle said...

What a FUN idea for a date! I like it muy much. I want to do that in downtown Columbus now!! Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I've been to that Pupusa place. I even know a song about pupusas from my spanish class at BYU :)

The first picture looks surprisingly like a pineapple teeth shot we took in Hawaii some years ago...

NatalieD said...

Another great chapter in "The Adventures of Stefanie Tanner!" BTW, who is Scott?

Shawna said...

Great prompts and photos, Stef! Sounds like a fun date!

Bryan Tanner said...

Nice Pics stef. KUNG FU is my fav.

Heather said...

Yeah, you're making me totally jealous. I haven't been on a date in . . . forever. Sounds awesome. Except the orange blood part. I don't think I can eat anything with blood in the name.