In hopes of not getting too behind in my blogging, I am just going to pop up some pictures really quick here. Each of these events is worthy of it's own post, but here are some fun things from the past few days:

We were supposed to play night games, but ended up baking banana bread and snickerdoodles instead :) It was kind of sad to dirty up the kitchen after spending so much time getting it ready for cleaning checks this morning!

We had a ward activity at the park! I still have a minor aversion to ultimate frisbee after the accident and all... so I opted to play croquet instead. Elyse got mad because I taught our opponents how to double hit, and then whomp her ball across the park :) I thought it was pretty darn funny!

It's super fun to have Blunck in the ward. Sitting at that picnic table was just like old times in the Oasis at the JC :) And, this was my first watermelon of the season! Not the best, but still watermelon!

Wilk scheduled the "BYU Jerusalem branch" to do baptisms in Salt Lake earlier this week. It was fun to keep it small and just really good to be back in the Salt Lake temple. They are doing construction, so we got to take a secret underground route. It was awesome. It's nice to go with friends who baptize me instead of some stranger.

This was the third take of this picture. Every time, the goal was to get Moroni into the picture. I guess it's asking too much... Oh, and then one night this happened:

Turns out I just couldn't wait to go swimming! People kept looking out their shutters even though we were being very sneaky.

Bry and I have had some quality bonding time lately. That is code for: Bryan plans sweet things for us to do and makes food. This night we tried out his waffle maker from the DI dive (I think...) and I ate as many strawberries as I wanted! We went to REI together and I think I prettymuch sold him on the Osprey 5-day pack, and I also fell in love with the new ZX2 double strap bluebell Colorado bottom Chacos. I do not own them. Yet.
4 comments:
Great post, very informative. I'm SO excited to see your new chacos. The Zx2 double strap colorado bottom sounds just about right. Now I'm gonna have to go online and see what I think about "bluebell." How sweet of Bry to plan fun things for you to do. The waffles look great. I haven't tried watermelon this season yet. Mom has an aversion. Did you guys swim without permission or what? what's the story there?
I'm all for buying NEW kitchen appliances after I found a piece of "toast" in a toaster I bought at VV.
Natalie's comment really made me laugh--only Natalie would have such an experience! Stef--glad you're having fun. Some news is conspicuously missing....
Love the apron. Where DID you swim. Mmm, I want to try some of Mike's waffles that Belle recently posted about. Can't wait for croquet and watermelon.
Post a Comment