Monday, December 1

Stuck.

I had a GREAT time in Mexico!!! There will be more posts to come, but here is just a little sample of how quadding (ATVing) worked out for me :)



(It's nice to play with ComicLife during class discussions.)

8 comments:

Heather said...

ComicLife looks pretty fun. But then again, so does quadding. Sign me up for the next war.

Julie T said...

Is there much you haven't done?!
Oh yeah, you still need to catch a fish! :) Glad you had so much fun in Mexico! Can't wait to continue that in Columbus! :) Annie Fannie!

NatalieD said...

Looking forward to your follow-up post!

Noelle said...

Looks like so much fun. The water is so blue I can hardly believe it!

Shawna said...

More details needed! Loved the picutres though. Hope your birthday was fabulous and that you got my BD greetings!

Bryan Tanner said...

What a terrific creation Puff! I love that Scott chose to capture the memory instead of rushing to come help you.

Scott said...

To: Muerte

From: Scott

In my defense, I had already rescued her on a number of occasions. This time I needed to document.

Julie T said...

Good call. Stef is BIG on documentation! I'd guess she always prefers a fantastic photo to a trapped tibia! What in the world is this, "Puff"?