Wednesday, December 31

The Mom Prom

Noelle picked up Bryan and I at the airport straight after work. She circled for 2 hours, bless her heart. But once we were all in the car, we became quick change artists anticipating Sarah Lunt's birthday party: The "Mom Prom." It is so awesome to have all the siblings together again!
Bryan was the ultimate partner. He's pretty much the best dancer I know.

Rick and Heather rocked it up! They have attitude. And skills to back it up.

Noelle and Phil are cute dancers. They are both just so pure, its funny to watch them take on this sassy persona on the dancefloor :)
The moment I saw Heather I had my suspicions. But any good sister knows not to ask about weight upon arrival. Heather posed in the back of this picture without Noelle or me knowing. Once we got home, Rick put the pictures up on the TV and as we scrolled through, I saw Heather "holding her baby" in the back. I am so excited for her, and happy that I get to be an aunt again!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thank goodness I got my cold/pink eye AFTER the Mom Prom!

Hermana Whitehead said...

Darling pictures, Stefanie. That mom prom picture from Noelle's blog is when I got more than a little suspicious.

By the way, you look beautiful in your baby blue gown.

Scott said...

Wow, let's be honest, could there have been a better night?

Shawna said...

Love the pictures--you all really know how to have fun! Thanks for calling also--I loved talking with you!