Tuesday, December 30

Journey to CMH (that's the airport code for Columbus...)

On the way to the airport Bryan and I stopped at Grandma and Grandpa's to drop off my car. The best part was drinking the "hot apple juice" Gpa heated for us :) So cute! It was so great to stay with the Ford's the night before our departure to Ohio. Bryan watched Batman with the boys, and Sarah and I made gingerbread houses. We also played a killer game of Nerts! Through all the comotion, I forgot to charge my cell phone. So when I arrived in Columbus, I had no way to contact Noelle who was picking me up. The only outlet I could find was 6 ft in the air, so I just charged it for a few minutes while I waited for my bag.
If you know me or my family at all, you will know that we are ADDICTED to a game called Pedro. Starting at around 12:45am, Bry and I teamed up against Noelle and Phil. Unfortunately our travels tired us out and we weren't totally on top of our game:

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Yeah that was pretty awesome. That was probably the coldest night you were here. You got a good taste of our cold Ohio weather. That cell phone picture cracks me up.

Shawna said...

I'm so glad to hear your voice! I miss you.

Heather said...

Pedro is a fantastic game, let's get a few more in.

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Emilee and I decided that we need to play nerts at snowbird! we have played it quite a bit these last few weeks.