Friday, December 12

Dear Santa:

Sometimes I debate over whether 364 days of fun is worth 1 day of coal :) But this year I decided it would behoove me to choose happiness all 365 days of the year! A week ago I was pretty sure I didn't need any more clutter. But, I've since changed my mind. I expect nothing, but here are some vain things of the world that I do love and really would use:

A stylish hat

I don't really know where to buy them, but I could wear that on a bad hair day with my hair in a messy bun to the side. I think it looks pretty European... Look how well it goes with that H&M jacket.

Red Flats:
I know. Kind of crazy. But I think I can pull it off. I want to wear red flats with white, blue, purple...whatever really :) They don't need to be these specifically, just red flats. If I'm getting red shoes, maybe they should have a pointy toe? Noelle, my shins are still recovering from last time... :)

Moleskin Notebook:

YES. I am converted to Moleskin. I am NOT PLEASED with my favorite teacher of the semester (and maybe all of BYU) who forced me to pay $15 for a lined notebook; now I am addicted. But good news, they're only $11 on Amazon!

Don't worry Santa, Beeg already took care of this Camera Case for my birthday:

(Heather, please be looking for a package about this size in within the next 10 days or so... it's on they way to Hilliard!)

And due to potential gifting, I was compelled to buy a new laptop case:
It cost $21 and is made of Neoprene. I love all things Neoprene. Neoprene= high quality. This case has a zipper (desirable feature) and a front pouch that will hold my mouse, battery charger, thumb drive, earbuds, and camera cord in Jeru. I'm gad I took advantage of the bookstore's 30% off sale, but will consequently be foregoing groceries this week :(

But Santa, THIS is what I really want! I may even categorize it as a need. It is called the Canon 70-300mm IS lens. The Image Stabilization part is very important. If this costs too much for Santa's elves to come up with, then it is worth it to me to handle some of the cost... Santa, much of this Christmas gift is the finding and buying of the lens, as I am out of time and patience to locate it on my own...

6 comments:

Janssen said...

I must know - who is your favorite BYU teacher that made you buy the moleskin?

Stefanie Elyse said...

Lisa Hale :)

Bryan Tanner said...

Listen to he rhythm of the falling rain.

Christoffer Robin and I walked along under branches lit up by the moon.

[Intro slide] Let me tell you now. [More intro] When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around. Those pretty faces always made me turn out in a crowd.

Name the artist of the first lines of these three poopular songs.

p.s. I may have a hipster hat for you.

Noelle said...

I have a feeling you'll be getting a few of these items...um but I will not be buying you pointy toe shoes. You'll be here several weeks, I wouldn't want you to have to go to Jeru with broken legs...

Heather said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the box. Nothing yet.

Hermana Whitehead said...

I have those red shoes.

Good luck with the Christmas gifts. I'm betting Santa is a reader of your blog. That will help. Hope you did well on your finals. I know Tom has been working on reports and studying for test like crazy this week also. Have fun in Columbus, you lucky girl.