If I weren't deliberating about what 49 lbs to take to Jerusalem for 4 months...
If I didn't have to pack up and move out of my apartment and up to Salt Lake.
If I weren't sad about leaving all my NZ friends and missing the good times they'll have in Provo.
If I had my cleaning done and all my check-out procedures under control.
If I were getting more than 4-6 hours of sleep.
If I took better control of my health and actually bought food (produce!).
If I had all my Christmas gifts purchased and wrapped.
If I had my projects for work finished and nobody asking me every 10 minutes if I'm done yet...
If I didn't intermittently cry about having to say "see ya later" to Scott. And miss him for 5 months.
But I don't have time for "Ifs." It is December 10th, and I need to be in the Christmas spirit right NOW!
At least I have some tinsel and snowflakes decorating my room. At least I make time to craft :) And it's a mercy I have friends and family rooting for me to make it through the next 9 days. It's a good thing I have a flight to Columbus where my favorite people in the entire world will be waiting to play with me and make even more memories and become even better friends! I love my life, even when things get tricky.

7 comments:
hey stef! i can't believe you will be leaving so soon. school is crazy right now but let me know if i can help you with anything!
Good luck with finals!!! Just listen to some Josh Groban "Noel" while you're packing. That will launch you into the Christmas spirit and get you even more excited to see me! :)
I was beginning to worry until I read your last paragraph. You're an eternal optimist at heart. Happy holidays and merry Christmas, my friend!
Cool craft! We can't wait to see you. Soon all the school/work stress will be gone. You can do hard things.
amen to all you said. I keep hoping that the christmas spirit will come tomorrow...or the next day...or the next day.
Jerusalem will be amazing! I am so excited for you.
Thank you so much for the ride to the airport. Good luck getting everything done. Don't worry, you are strong and amazing and make at turn out perfect.
2pm, Thurs., Your place, Cleaning party.
Post a Comment