Monday, September 8

Weekend Wanderings

School is in Session.

This is officially the second week of school and life is hectic. I had a great week and I'm ready to go for it again! Last week was crazy busy between starting new classes, arranging/rearranging my schedule, picking up extra shifts at work, getting used to new roommates, and going on a record 5 dates in 1 week. (I will probably be posting a boy update soon as to popular request.) Seriously life is crazy. Here's a synopsis of the weekend:

Friday: Costco trip! I cut a "fo-hawk" haircut for Kirsten. Watched/slept through a movie with NZ pals.

Saturday: Sleep in until 8am! YEAH! Tube the Provo River with new ward friends. Watch the second half of the BYU vs. Washington Game. Go out to dinner and the Jon Schmidt concert with Tyler and other friends. That was most definitely the HIGHLIGHT!

Sunday: Went to the Marriott center with apt. #3 for regional conference. Elder Uchtdorf's talk was phenominal. Caught up with Ali and took some photos. Rampaged Monticello. Went to a CES broadcast with Scott and chatted/played guitar for a while after. Then I went to a waffle NZ reunion and then party hopped to the Colony's ward prayer and a birthday party. Came home to read, but instead got the 2 hour version of my my roommate Raven doesn't celebrate Christmas. Not a public story, but I'll share the just of it later on.

You just never know who you're living with. That experience just testifies as to why we CANNOT judge and how we truly need to just love one another for who we are and who we can become. I think this will be a GRRREAT semester!

I will include pictures sometime soon... just haven't loaded them yet. My bad.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Hmmm I look forward to the the story :) I'm glad you got to enjoy such a fun-filled weekend!

Heather said...

What a weekend is right! Glad things are going so well.

Love you, H