Alright. The first day of school was stressful. I sort of freaked out about my major/classes/how to balance my time. I have since begun a color coded timetable which is helping me feel more "in-control," if you will. I have also connected up my printer. That makes me feel good too. So I was on campus from 8:30 am until 9:15pm last night. Then I got ice cream with some NZ kids and went home to start 4 loads of laundry. Life got crazy in just 1 day. How does that work?
Here is a little tidbit about my roommates:
Megan Dance- Nice, fun, cool girl. So far so good. We're both gone a lot, so... yeah.
Emily- UVU student who is allergic to dust. Hence, she never sleeps here. Non-practicing member.
Caroline- Sweet Brazilian girl here to learn English. I sometimes practice with her, but she mainly speaks Portuguese.
Kim- Engaged girl moving out in November who is literally never home. I have seen her twice in my life. Seems cool, but is never home before 3 am...
Raven- There is a story here. One of 7 kids who all have more unusual names than she does, and none of them celebrate Christmas... I don't know... I'll tell you the other 7 names some other time :)
...and then there is me. The super stressed out girl that literally runs in and out to make the next thing...
Window Seat
2 months ago

5 comments:
Poor, poor Petri. I'm sure things'll settle down soon. And I know that color-coded table will help.
Love
Interesting. I shall look forward to see how the semester turns out :) Good luck!
I will send calming thoughts your way. I sense a book percolating in your mind titled "The Roommates."
Natalie, you've got a good sensor on you! Stef, at least you know yourself and know that this will all be worked out in a week and you will be...at. Peace.
You will have a fabulous year Stefanie. You're you!
Easy for me to say, I know...but try not to be so stressed. Sounds like you're getting everything under control.
Post a Comment