Monday, August 18

Talent Development

What do you give to the man who has everything he needs. Well, something from the heart. And maybe a little talent development. I think my dad likes for his kids to have skills. Well, one Wal-Mart trip and several hours later, this is what I came up with:
I bought sketching paper and 3 pencils. I came up with traits of Christ that I wanted the sketch to protray. I sat down at the table and focused. I think he liked it. I'd like to keep sketching, but I just don't know what to do next. Any ideas?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stefanie that is amazing! You definitely have skills!

Noelle said...

Wow Stef. Even better than I was expecting! I am very impressed. I especially love the shading on his upper lip. ;)

Heather said...

I had no IDEA you were doing this! Or that you were so talented. As for further sketching ideas, it doesn't matter what you choose. Wherever you are, sketch something there. Do close-ups, far shots, landscapes, architecture, people, anything and everything!

NatalieD said...

Great job, Miss Multi-Talent! I think you should sketch a portrait of your parents for them to hang in their new house.