Nalgene got it's start making lab cages. That means... it is virtually indestructible and it does not leak. What more could you want in a water bottle? Well it gets better. Nalegenes such as the one pictured fit water filters which makes a huge difference when you're backpacking. AND, you can mix pancake batter in it :) You can mix anything you want. Just dump it in the wide mouth, and shake shake SHAKE! Plus, you can put all those stickers you don't want to deface your car with on it. I'm still collecting but so far I have shout-outs to New Zealand, Apple, and In-n-out on mine. Yes, I am a means of free advertising. But I'll always praise Nalgene over those I advertise on the outside.
Do you have anything made of polycarbonate? If you don't a $10 Nalgene is the place to start!!!

7 comments:
I love the idea of adding water filters for backpacking, but it doesn't fit in my cupholder in the car. So I finally got myself a slim shaped one which holds almost the same amount and is taller...and dad left it somewhere! It was a pretty dark blue and had a handy flip top for secure but one-handed use.
I love the idea of adding water filters for backpacking, but it doesn't fit in my cupholder in the car. So I finally got myself a slim shaped one which holds almost the same amount and is taller...and dad left it somewhere! It was a pretty dark blue and had a handy flip top for secure but one-handed use.
I bet you've had your nalgene closer to seven years. I think I got our family hooked on those after my fourth year hike at girls camp. That was right when they were coming out with all the pretty colors. I think my original nalgene is still at Becca's house in Vegas but for now I have one with a broken lid. High time for a new one I'd say! Did you hear the rumor about the recall because the plastic they use has toxins?
I love all your stickers! haha I made stickers in graphics this year! So I made some snowbird ones! I will have to give you one when I see you at snowbird...if you want!
Yes, it's true . . . Nalgene containers are harmful to your health. Go for glass or metal instead.
Great idea as a placeholder for bumper stickers.
Post a Comment