What a most amazing weekend :) I drove up to Vegas early Sunday morning and played non-stop ever since. My 4-hour drive home gave me some quality time to recognize all the many blessings I've received this week. Are you overwhelmed to see such a long list? So am I...
1. My drive Sunday morning was uneventful and trusty "Golda" hung in there through the HOT desert drive. Lesson learned: Load ipod with a larger variety of Sunday tunes than just MoTab when driving on the sabbath.
2. I was able to stay awake and alert through the drive regardless of my late night with Marc, my date who coined the phrase "Put that on ice!" (look for an entire post devoted that phrase.)
2. I got to play memory, go fish, finger games, and even color with the cutest kids in the world before church!
3. Ate the most delicious bread sticks of my life, compliments of Janet (and Ariel) Chamberlain :)

4. I spent 3 days in an orthodontic office learning the ways... It was AWESOME! I never felt like I was in the way or obnoxious. People were very accommodating and willing to help me learn.
5. I wore gloves and used tools in people's mouths! I think this blessing tops them all!!!
6. I got to make my own retainers!!! AND... I have a mold of my very own mouth. How COOL is that?

7. I ate quality seafood... in Nevada. I don't know how that worked out, but it was dang good!
8. I am feeling peaceful about my career plans/future, which is saying a lot if you've followed my major hopping habit...
9. We had an awesome pool party where nobody got hurt and everyone had fun!
10. I learned about my Wittwer heritage and gained a greater appreciation for my
11. I got the most amazing surprise to find my gas tank FULL for my drive home. I seriously couldn't be more thrilled!!!
12. My family had a successful reunion and they made time in their schedules to chat with me.
13. My friend Cassidy got engaged!
14. The Chamberlain's helped me brainstorm ideas for things to talk about at Girl's Camp tomorrow! eek... :)
15. I got to appreciate the killer hair that defines, "senior picture" in 1990 :)
14. I got to go on a treasure hunt with kids :) Oh the anticipation!

16. On my way out, cute Ariel offered me every piece of candy she could find. Mike and Ikes, Starburst, carmels... That's a big deal for a 6-year old to sacrifice her secret candy stash!
16. Janet sent me off with a lunch cooler packed with ice (used for cooling not only food and water, but my back, forehead, and legs during the car ride) quality vegetables, all sorts of treats and, my favorite, Peach Mango "FUZE" juice :) YUM.
1. My drive Sunday morning was uneventful and trusty "Golda" hung in there through the HOT desert drive. Lesson learned: Load ipod with a larger variety of Sunday tunes than just MoTab when driving on the sabbath.
2. I was able to stay awake and alert through the drive regardless of my late night with Marc, my date who coined the phrase "Put that on ice!" (look for an entire post devoted that phrase.)
2. I got to play memory, go fish, finger games, and even color with the cutest kids in the world before church!
3. Ate the most delicious bread sticks of my life, compliments of Janet (and Ariel) Chamberlain :)
4. I spent 3 days in an orthodontic office learning the ways... It was AWESOME! I never felt like I was in the way or obnoxious. People were very accommodating and willing to help me learn.
5. I wore gloves and used tools in people's mouths! I think this blessing tops them all!!!
6. I got to make my own retainers!!! AND... I have a mold of my very own mouth. How COOL is that?
7. I ate quality seafood... in Nevada. I don't know how that worked out, but it was dang good!
8. I am feeling peaceful about my career plans/future, which is saying a lot if you've followed my major hopping habit...
9. We had an awesome pool party where nobody got hurt and everyone had fun!
10. I learned about my Wittwer heritage and gained a greater appreciation for my
11. I got the most amazing surprise to find my gas tank FULL for my drive home. I seriously couldn't be more thrilled!!!
12. My family had a successful reunion and they made time in their schedules to chat with me.
13. My friend Cassidy got engaged!
14. The Chamberlain's helped me brainstorm ideas for things to talk about at Girl's Camp tomorrow! eek... :)
15. I got to appreciate the killer hair that defines, "senior picture" in 1990 :)
14. I got to go on a treasure hunt with kids :) Oh the anticipation!
16. On my way out, cute Ariel offered me every piece of candy she could find. Mike and Ikes, Starburst, carmels... That's a big deal for a 6-year old to sacrifice her secret candy stash!
16. Janet sent me off with a lunch cooler packed with ice (used for cooling not only food and water, but my back, forehead, and legs during the car ride) quality vegetables, all sorts of treats and, my favorite, Peach Mango "FUZE" juice :) YUM.
I stayed in house fully stocked with vegetables.
I used a shower with a glass door :)
I couldn't have asked for a better week away! I don't know why I am being SO blessed, but I'm sure in shock!

10 comments:
Number ten left me hanging.....
You are very blessed, keep living right and paying it forward!
:) love you.
Sounds like an extraordinary week. Super nice of him to fill up your gas tank on top of free food, lodging, retainers and training. That's generosity, man!
Stef...I know you did not know that I still look at your blog, but I do! And I love it. You are adorable! Also, I watched our music video the other day and I remembered how inspired it was. ;)
Stef- you deserve every good thing you receive! What goes around comes around, and I'm glad you are having such wonderful experiences and life lessons!
I love your blog! And I love your photo blog--they are such good pictures! For some reason I can't get the one with the bride and groom's shoes out of my mind! Your trip sounds great, glad you love orthodontics and have a great time at Girls Camp! You'll probably have several deja vu experiences. And I love Dream Big--that's YOU!!!!
Great post Stef. Also, would you consider changing your music preferences to "play on click" instead of "play automatically"?
Love you.
p.s. I met a very enthusiastic girl rock climbing with Ben and Mary who said to tell you Hi.
her name is Stephanie, too.
We were blessed to have you stay with us. Please schedule another visit. Even though this comment is in my name, Brian agrees.
Sounds like it was a great time for everyone. So glad you could get together with your LasVegas cousins. We love them, too. We heard wonderful reports of your visit.
I feel honored to have made your list for an amazing day! It was so good to talk to you!
Post a Comment