Wednesday, May 28

Artist :)

I know I am an artist because:
1. Photography is my passion. I love the lines, the colors, the angles. I love it all.
2. My eye is drawn to nice teeth. Straight, white, well-formed teeth.
3. A favorite pasttime is OIL PAINTING!!!
4. I got in squabbles as a child (with my best friend Keirsten) over whether to do a craft, or mix potions. We traded on and off, but arts and crafts always had my vote!
5. My friends can attest to the fact that I group things in bundles of 3 or 5. It just looks better.
6. Homes with 5+ walls per room are inviting to me.
7. (And this is the real kicker:) I'm excited to change the spelling of my middle name to El"y"se so that the drop down y is aesthetically pleasing :)
8. When my cousin started a school project, I did one too, just because I wanted to freehand the drawing part!
9. I love to do interperative dance. (Okay, this is sort of a lame excuse for being an artist, as you know if you've been blessed to witness any of my masterpieces :)
10. I want to learn to do up-do's so that I can sculpt over and over again!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You, my dear sister are an art-eest! Love it. Great post idea.

gwt said...

Self discovery is so fun. You are an artist, and maybe secretly left handed? Thanks for the post.