Tuesday, November 27

Up to NO good.

So, Ali and I played a semi-sinful game... we typed up the names of every ward member, cut them into strips and then matched people up. Our ward has 74 girls and 72 guys, so it was fun to put poeple together and then evaluate, switch, and depending on the match, let people know what we think. It is a great game. I am scheming, and I think Ali looks a little embarrassed to be playing.
We are really on a clean streak with our room. I think I am doing "whale face."

I LOVE my Chinese red necklace and I'm so happy to have Santa hats. Somehow, I have 5 stored under my bed. I don't know how they got there or where they came from... but I'm glad to have them.

5 comments:

Noelle said...

Stef, That is a nice red Chinese necklace. I think Santa hats are especially fun with roommates. And, you are totally doing "whale face"

Heather said...

Shades of a game you used to play with Mom . . . so glad you have great roommates, you lucky chica!

Noelle said...

Is that the same room I helped you move your stuff into in the spring? Or did you take over Sas' room when she left. I just noticed the carpet. Yuck.

Julie T said...

I dunno. Sounds like a very fun game to me!! You look very cute in your Santa hat, but bad news! One or two of those hats need to come back to dad and me! I was wondering where they went! Please!
Sorry but could you please explain "Whale face"?? That must have been very frustrating to be told every minute what to do and how to do it when you're already an excellent pie maker!

gwt said...

Great necklace and Santa hat combo. Tis the season. You should write down all the pairings and lool at it again in 1 year and see how you did.