Sunday, November 11

Football...

Yet another batch of football pics. They are all starting to look the same... But, it is what I am doing, so I suppose it's worthy of posting. The last pic is of the fun dinner we had at Ottavio's with Uncle Dave and Grandma and Grandpa before the game. I got to leave class early to that I could make the dinner :)







Grandma was a little concerned that I was holding up the oil for the picture. Oil and vinegar belong on the table.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Great artwork there:) Wish I could've joined you!

Noelle said...

Oil should stay where it belongs Stef. I'm surprised you didn't know that. :) Gotta love Grandma. You've lucked out and got to go to Ottavio's twice this year...I've only been there once in my LIFE!

NatalieD said...

At least you didn't take a swig from the bottle!

gwt said...

Stef thanks for the urging to make comments. I really do read all the posts and love the fact that they are heavy on photos. Pictures really do speak volumes. I am glad you learned enough about football to really enjoy the games, and to experience the game in the stands too. What I want to know is how do you always get such good pictures of you? Your arm must be very long!

Julie T said...

You are the most photogenic person in our family. Milk it for all it's worth! (It doesn't last that long!) :)