Saturday, November 24

Creamery Shopping

Megan, Alison and I all wore shirts with "small things" on them for our adventure to Orem. We first relived our creamery days by getting $3 kid's meals complete with: cheeseburger, fries, drink, and ice cream!!! I think my favorite flavors are officially bishop's bash and the constant: mint cookies n' cream :) What is your favorite flavor?


And off to the mall we went! My friends were so embarrassed when I tried these shortalls on in the store as opposed to the dressing room... oops :)


I like this coat. So in lieu of purchasing it ($172), I chose to be satisfied with a snapshot.


Megan and I felt so collegiate in our new outfits. Thank heaven the pants were half price and the top only set me back $10. I think our pointy witch shoes really complete the outfit. I am trasitioning into a classier Stefanie. I hppe to wear jeans 1-3 times a week and start dressing a bit more professionally. I feel good, look good, and am taken more seriously when I'm not wearing jeans and a t-shirt :)

4 comments:

Julie T said...

Can't wait to meet and photograph the classier dresser described above! Only thing: I can't stand pointy witch shoes!!!!!!
That coat is gorgeous though! Maybe Plato's closet for $40?

gwt said...

Quite the fashion show. Thanks for sharing. My favorite ice cream? Not sure, but probably moose tracks. That is the one with little peanut butter cups in it right? Good luck with all your final purchases for NZ.

Heather said...

I know what to do to your shins when you arrive in a few short weeks if you're wearing those beauties! You look great Stef! I'd definitely dress classier now because once you're a mother of ____ there'll be no end of spit up, throw up, mucas and all other bodily fluids staining your clothes. You only get to wear nice clothes on the occasional date with your spouse and NO kids.

Noelle said...

Bishop's Bash is sure a winner, as is Raspberry cheesecake. This was a great post, I loved that you took a picture wearing those NASTY shortalls. I like the new outfit, but I can't believe that you now own TWO pair of those pointy shoes. You remember (or should I say your shins remember) how I feel about those guys. :) Love ya!