I almost didn't go to the football game vs. Eastern Washington on Saturday due to my intense homework load and other items on my to do list. But considering that it is BYU football (and coaxing from my friend Kelsie) I decided to go for it. I'm still not decided on whether or not that is was a good decision. I think you'll see what I meana after viewing the last picture :)

This is me, Ben and Alison, the New Zealand travelers! It seems like I can never keep my mouth shut in front of the camera. Maybe I'm subconciously trying to simulate the dental chair...


This is Andrew, Jared and Jason from my ward. They went all out! I like Jared the best!

Here are the roomies at the game. Rob was nice enough to save my ears from FALLING OFF it was soooooo cold! And before we knew it, It was full on snowing! This is about how I felt, and I have no idea what Ali is doing...


I just love this picture. I am staying with Kelsie in Eastern Idaho for Thanksgiving.
AND NOW FOR THE REAL KICKER:

Isn't that picture amazing? I was a wee bit embarrassed at first, but honestly, why should I be? This is truly amazing! Heather, you have permission to use this picture on your blog for the "Have you ever felt like this before" section if you'd like.
5 comments:
Aren't ice cold BYU football games the greatest?!?!? I remember sitting through many games in Provo thinking my toes would have to be amputated, but I refused to leave a game early. There must be some kind of award for that!
This was a great post. I loved all the pictures, especially the last one. I see what you mean now about giving yourself a choppy haircut! I wish you'd caption it for us!
"Why the tulip did I stay for the whole game through wind and sleet when I have THREE STINKING TESTS this week!?"
Oh yeah, my other favorite part about the last picture is that you're wearing a string of pearls.
The second to last picture is also very nice, I like the coloring you did.
That slushy sno looks very cold, I think Ali is trying to catch it on her tongue.
You look really cute in the picture with the three blue guys. Nice, Jordan...
The pearls got me too! I want you to compliment the Blue Men Group for me- their costumes were outstanding! I hate being cold worse than anything! The bad picture of you after you pulled your snow hat off- I could see myself in the bottom half of your face!!
Check my blog baby, you're featured! Loved this post Stef. Your pictures were fantastic. Thanks so much for these awesome stories and pictures.
OK--so you're not always "so photogenic"! (see next post)
Post a Comment