Out of all my purchases in China, these earrings are the things I love/use the most. Well, and my beads from Silk Alley. It's a bit ironic considering that I bought these danglies on a whim and cost close to nothing. I love wearing them with black, red and green outfits, and they look good with my hair up or down. Fun earrings but not immaturely colorful or too large. I guess they are what I consider to be: CLASSIC!
Monday, October 15
Random picture update!
I want to get to the Vegas pictures, but have to get through these random ones first. This picture kind of describes an average night in M7. We get back from the library around 11:55 and people just chill for 5 min until it's time to kick them out. I'm kind of a Nazi about the honor code. Some think I'm too over eager about kicking out the boys, but they've got to go, and I know there is an hour of girl talk before I get to sleep anyway... It's a mercy I spend my LIFE in the library this year! (p.s. Zack is in the green sitting against the wall. I didn't really have interest in him at this point.)
I still LOVE my North Face Recon backpack. Best investment EVER! But, due to the plethora of pockets, I tend to accumulate more than is necessary that I carry around all day. By the time I decided to buckle down and de-junkify, these are the treasures I discovered. Note the amazing nalgene and apple I fill the side pockets with :)

Out of all my purchases in China, these earrings are the things I love/use the most. Well, and my beads from Silk Alley. It's a bit ironic considering that I bought these danglies on a whim and cost close to nothing. I love wearing them with black, red and green outfits, and they look good with my hair up or down. Fun earrings but not immaturely colorful or too large. I guess they are what I consider to be: CLASSIC!
I put on my Peruvian housedress to showcase this great corn salsa I made the other week. Who knew Avacado is SOOO expensive?!?!? Nevertheless, I loved this corn salsa which fed me a weeks worth of lunches. This was the same day I had 15 min. to kill beforedinner group and decided to give my hair a little trim. I was shocked at how many people noticed. Forget the beauty schools from now on, I've become my own hairstylist! J/K, J/K... (that was for you, Rick!)
And last, but definitely not least, here is the cougar figurine that has become the M7 mascot. There she sits, "stylish, and collectible, looks good in the window. Athletic, muscular..." This gift from mom was used to represent/introduce Megan at ward prayer and has now become quite the joke.
Out of all my purchases in China, these earrings are the things I love/use the most. Well, and my beads from Silk Alley. It's a bit ironic considering that I bought these danglies on a whim and cost close to nothing. I love wearing them with black, red and green outfits, and they look good with my hair up or down. Fun earrings but not immaturely colorful or too large. I guess they are what I consider to be: CLASSIC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I just knew that rippling cougar collectible would find a happy home somewhere! When are you going to give us your corn salsa recipe? You tease us with it enough!
Forgot to say you did a great job on your hair and I love your Peruvian housedress-wish I had one. (Was it once mine?)
Mom, the corn salsa (along with many others) is posted on Sotastytoo! Check it out! The hair and house dress picture didn't show up on my screen but I shall comment on the other pictures.
1. Look at all those laptops! That's fun you have all those friends that feel comfortable hanging out in your apt. (are you interested in Z still?)
2. I love how the famous backpack is "glowing" in this picture! I am SHOCKED at the amount of accumulated junk but SO proud of you to de-junkify it!
3. You are NEVER going to believe it, but I bought you those EXACT same earrings in China for Christmas!!! Good taste, what can I say?
4. That statue....I have no words. :)
Ditto to Noelle on the statue. I totally understand about great pockets getting filled up. Happens all the time in my diaper bag. Gotta dig down and dejunkify that bad boy.
Post a Comment