Tuesday, October 16

My humble abode.


This will give you a flavor of where I live. My bedroom is pretty great. I dont really care that my mattress STINKS!

Kind of a bad picture, but my bedskirt really sets the tone for the room.

Megans shirt looks really cool in this picture. Seriously, this webcam keeps me sane in the library!

Bryan took this picture of me at about 10pm after a long day of school... I like to lie on the floor before I go to sleep in my bed. Check out the sick carpet!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

That's the EXACT same carpet that I had in my apartment at Union Square. We specifically requested to NOT get that carpet but they tricked us. :(

I'm glad Megan is using Happy Heart. Spread the love.

I thought you were totally against bedskirts? Apparently not!

Does your mattress really smell or does it just stink?

Noelle said...

I meant Allie? she's your roommate now right?

Heather said...

Umm, I understand about lying on the floor like Dad. . . but on that carpet? You're a brave woman.

Julie T said...

Gross, Stefanie! Try lying on your back. Who knows what illnesses you could get? Have you heard that there are a bunch more staff infections that have recently been found to be totally immune to antibiotics now?