We were lucky enough to get tickets to the general relief society session of conference. Those tickets even got me out of a date a few hours early :) We were afraid of being a little late to the conference center, but luckily we found an awesome parking spot!Megan is just the BEST! Suzanne and I made a killer breakfast before the Saturday am session of conference.
Suzanne looks really nice. I wonder if I'll ever meet her. What was the breakfast? Looks like eggs, bacon and pancakes (oh, and oj) is that Megan in the backgroud??
Does Jenna come down often for things like General RS broadcast?
"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." --Audrey Hepburn
* Nalgene * REI * North Face * BYU * Service * Dove Chocolate * Jamba Juice * Skiing * Camping * Travelling * My Mac * My family * My nieces and nephew * Christmas time! * IKEA
3 comments:
Suzanne looks really nice. I wonder if I'll ever meet her. What was the breakfast? Looks like eggs, bacon and pancakes (oh, and oj) is that Megan in the backgroud??
Does Jenna come down often for things like General RS broadcast?
I love a killer breakfast - let's do at least 3 over Christmas.
oops...yeah, my bad. i am definately not fully dressed in the back of that picture...sorry stef...
Post a Comment