Monday, September 10

Refill time!


Ali and I are wearing our new "fully invested" t-shirts to the football game. It got SOOOO hot out there standing in the bleachers for hours on end that we had to make a quick escape. We took water bottles from everyone in our row (we are part of a 90 member group in rotating seating- for those of you who understand all sport passes) and filled them up at the drinking fountain. This is how we made use of our time in line for the water. It was a nice break from the game, and I don't think we even missed any good plays. To be honest, I'm looking forward to the next game where I can stand with whoever I want and not feel guilty for having a lengthy conversation with whichever boy happens to be near. Good times ahead!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Have a fabulous time! Phil will be extremely jealous that you have an all-sport pass. I think he wishes more than anything that he could attend a few football games this semester...

Julie T said...

Two questions: does everyone feel as close as family, so it's no problem using someone else's sucked on water bottle?
And, where did you get those cool shirts? Did you already tell us?

Stefanie Elyse said...

p.s. i have gotten a bang/hair cut since this time. THATS a mercy!

Stefanie Elyse said...

p.s. i have gotten a bang/hair cut since this time. THATS a mercy!