Tuesday, September 11


I forgot about this fun day in the dorms. There are surprisingly lots and lots of things to do in a Heritage lobby... We were waiting to go play walleyball at the RB together when this picture was taken. Alison and her roommate Nicole were pretty crazy. It was a little thrilling to do gymnastics and balancing tricks up on this balcony probably because of the danger element. Well, I'm going to the library for a few hours now and then off to work for 3 hours. Good times. Oh, happy news. I found my work Y-serve name tag in a very odd pocket of my backpack... You have no idea what GREAT news that is! I am headed to Timp lodge this Friday-Saturday for a center for service retreat. I have a feeling this is gonna be really good :)

4 comments:

Noelle said...

That IS great! It is always the best feeling finding something you've been missing a long time, especially when it is MONEY!
Love you, j.bell

Julie T said...

You are certainly the Queen of Pocketsies! Glad you found it. I just got you the sweetest Christmas present to take to NZ which I know you will love and no one else could give you! In fact, I made it. BTW, I'd sure love some comments on my posts-takes the fun out of it when no one comments!

gwt said...

Great times in Horne Hall! What fun memories you have to share. Thanks for the post and for sharing your pictures we have never seen.

Phil said...

Was the retreat awesome? That is so cool that you were able to go! BYU is so fun and sounds like you are making it even more fun!