Saturday, September 1

FOL


I had such a fun time at FOL this year! My group was amazing! Every single person fit in and felt included (as far as I know...) I got a lot of great feedback from the participants about how much fun they had and how they felt comfortable calling me later in the year for more college advice. We had 5 girls and 5 boys in my group and we did things like group games, service time, classes, ropes courses, and discussion/reflection time. Going to FOL really made me consider how I have changed over the last year and how my goals have progressed or changed since I was an incoming freshman. It's amazing what just 1 year will do!

3 comments:

Julie T said...

What a great opportunity for you! Even tho it's not as fun when you're not a participant, these experiences really teach you a lot about yourself and have to be great for the self-esteem too! You are definitely getting the most you can out of your college experience--and it's not over yet!

Noelle said...

How fun Stef, I'm glad you were picked to be a counselor for that. Were any of the participants older than you?.....;)

Heather said...

Yeah, now school feels like old hat. I was going to ask if you were younger than your participants too.