So... I'm holding ice cream and have a pretty telling face. I guess this picture sums up what happened this weekend. Megan, Alison and I ended up going to the store for ice cream at about 3:30 am...
"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." --Audrey Hepburn
* Nalgene * REI * North Face * BYU * Service * Dove Chocolate * Jamba Juice * Skiing * Camping * Travelling * My Mac * My family * My nieces and nephew * Christmas time! * IKEA
3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations Stef!!! Tell me, did you get the ice cream the same night as the kiss? What is the flavor --Everything but the _______?
Wow! Ben and Jerry's no less! Must have been some lip conference!
kitchen sink, I believe. Ben & Jerry's always reminds me of City Slickers.
Post a Comment