
I am pretty proud of myself for running a 5K the other week. It was actually the morning dad came into town. My friend Amy invited me to do it with her at midnight and we started the race at 6am. So, needless to say, I was a wee bit unprepared. But hey, I got a t-shirt and felt AWESOME once I finished the race. And the watermelon was great too! But the big victory came at the auction. I actually won something! This incredible, huge blue cooler is mine! The only thing is, i may never use a cooler and I dont really have room to store it. So, I kissed it goodbye and gave it to the ward activities committee where it is sure to get lots of use!

and p.s. If you dont have time to read my blog, so be it. But if you are reading this, could you just post a little "I read it" so I know this thing is even getting looked at! My last long post only got 2 measely comments!

5 comments:
You are the fire, girl! Way to kiss those clunky things goodbye! Congrats on being such a winner and for surviving the Gym experience. You give new meaning to the phrase, "I really hit the wall!"
Hey stef I wanted to let you know I am reading this! I love hearing about what is going on in your life and seeing your fun pictures!
Yes, Stef, I do read your blog--it's the best way I know of keeping up with your fast-paced life. Your boots and coat are stylin and the blue pancakes (next blog entry)look kind of gross. I hope this counts as a journal for your religion class!
Love, Shawna
What a great charitable donation, you can take a deduction on that baby for your taxes you know.
I remember the days where you don't have room for anything. Can I just tell you, I love my basement?
But I love you more! H
I READ your blog. And...I check it like 3 times a day to see if you've posted yet :) I'm so happy that you're posting more often because it is so fun to live your adventures vicariously!
Post a Comment