Thursday, August 30

Shampoo Redo


I was scheduled to go to "cousin dinner" with Kevin the other Sunday. I had woken up late that morning, and my hair didn't really work out- it sort of resembled a lion head. I really gelled it up and tried to go curly style. Well, once it got close to dinner time, I realized I couldn't do cousin dinner with my current hair style. Sas (roommate Sarah) was so kind as to wash my hair in the sink. It was so much fun to have her as my hair stylist and get my hair fixed up without having to get in the shower :)

2 comments:

Noelle said...

So is Sas gone now? Do you think you'll keep in touch with her? Your hair stylist picture reminded me...I got my hair cut last night! Looks fabulous and you know the best part??!?!?!?!?!?!

NO MORE YELLOW ROOTS!

Heather said...

Cut black top! I always wash RIck's hair in the sink for his haircuts. You should see Belle's hair - pretty chic!