Thursday, August 23

Pipi wannabee...


Washing the kitchen floor has never been so much fun. Sarah and I cleared the kitchen, poured soapy water everywhere and wandered around scrubbing "spots" with our toes. We blasted some good cleaning tunes that morning and just went crazy making this place shine! It was really refreshing to do some Saturday chores :) And you thought you'd never hear the day... Well, Thats kind of all for now. Vegas is a no go... bummer dude. Love you all- it's been great talking with many of you recently!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Pippi Longstocking, comin' into your world...whoa whoa whoa whoa :) I'm impressed you remember that Stef. That was my favorite scene and one of my only memories of that movie other than her best friends' names were Tommy and Annicaa. I'm sad for you about Vegas, but the good news is Becca is excited for you to come to her wedding if you want.

Noelle said...

By the way, I love the table (very cute) and the tree looks really good in that corner. The natural life makes the cinderblock wall more livable. Rumor has it you have my guitar in storage at your place--remind me to ask you about that next time we talk.

Julie T said...

I'm just glad your internet is working again at the apts! Your living room looks MUCH better than what I remember seeing! That tree does add a lot. So would a curtain from DI- check it out, it would be cheap and so easy to stick up!!!

Heather said...

Tanner has recently enjoyed watching Pippi - did you know it was made in Sweden and they have English voice-overs? We didn't see the one with the floor washing scene, however. Bummer. Hope you had a FANTASTIC weekend!