Kevin took me on a date to P.F. Changs Friday night. It was so much fun to dress up and go out to dinner. Neither of us were expecting a HUGE downpour, but thanks to Sas's (roommate Sarah) umbrullas, we were saved from the effects of massive amounts of dirty water. It rains so infrequently here that the rain brings down all the dirt in the air. I ordered cashew chicken and Kevin had Mongolian beef. We even got lettuce wraps to start with- and they are fabulous! We came home and worked on a puzzle, but honestly, we took lots of breaks to hold hands :)
The next night we volunteered at the Brian Regan concert at Thanksgiving point. I am officially the worst navigator of all time, but we made with 2 hours to help out before the show started. They were going to split us up, but then ended up putting us together guarding a gate to make sure people didn't sneak through. Kevin was very excited to share a sentence with Donny Osmond who asked us where to find VIP parking. Good times... The show was really funny- Brian Regan is a funny guy. He must be getting sick of himself though- telling the same exact jokes over and over and over... the audience loved him! My favorite part was the Pop tart joke, if you know what I'm talking about...

8 comments:
I think I heard him on a cd Tom brought. What's the popt tart joke? Fun times at PF Chang's! I'm jealous. Did Kev get a haircut? Our boys over here did.
Wow, I'm so jealous that you got to see B.R. in person! Sounds so fun. The last time I went to PF Changs was the night I got engaged. I'm glad you had a dress up date, those are the best.
When do we get to hear the pop tart joke? It must be good!
You have to hear it from Brian Regan- its not a joke exactly, just commentary on pop tarts.
Thanks for the great posts. It is fun to read and see the photos that go along with them. Have a safe drive to Las Vegas. Can't wait for your reaction.
I didn't know that you guys volunteered for the concert! That's cool. Brian Regan rocks--I'm glad you got to go.
Post a Comment