4 Jobs I've had:
1. Jamba Juice Smoothie master!!!
2. Center for Service and Learning Office Assistant
3. Jump rope instructor
4. Owner and operator of "From the Heart"

4 BEST friends:
1. Kiersten
2. Cassy
3. Tiffany
4. Jessica

4 favorite activities:
1. Rollercoasters
2. Going to the dentist
3. A day at the beach
4. Hugs

4 Memorable Saturdays:
1. Getting locked outside ALL day by mom :)
2. Alki beach with Auntie Lisa
3. Performing for Good Morning America
4. The day I summited Mt. Sulfer. aka: worst day of my life!

4 Best Halloween costumes:
1. A bull (with Noelle as the Matador)
2. The Queen of Hearts (thanks to Heather)
3. A bag of Jelley Beans with Kier
4. The classic M&M...

4 Funny boy stories:
1. Prom with Bubba...
2. Blind date with fireman Nick
3. Dallin Hague freak out
4. car crash with (oh my gosh i forgot his name! Elder...something from Sandy!)

4 of the best days of my life:
1. My baptism
2. When I was surpried with a ragdoll kitten!!!
3. A day in Italy at "La Cinque Terre"
4. The day I got accepted to BYU!

4 Brands I'm obsessed with:
1. The North Face
2. Ikea
3. Nalgene
4. Kraft

4 Reasons I've smiled this week:
1. I found my scriptures!!!
2. I heard the words "I love you!"
3. I can see the end of Economics
4. I Looked at a picture of my siblings!

8 comments:
Oh, Stef, I love you!
Great post,I'd never seen that picture of you as Jamba Master! Congrats on finishing up summer term. That siblings picture IS classic. Shows a bit of each of our personalities . . .
Stef! That's way better than mine! I wish I'd thought of my own questions too! So I guess you're done with your final then? That deserves a big congratulations! Have fun enjoying the summer until Fall starts! I love you!
Okay, I'm also reading above, "I love you!" Where did you hear those same words that made you smile so? Spill the jelly beans!
okay, im spilling the jelly beans: Alison and dad! geez...
So I finally found the invite to allow me to sign in as me instead of as Mom. Great job Stef. You all constantly amaze me at the fun we have finding new ways to stay in touch. I hope you have a great week off school. Love, Dad
BLOooooGG!!!!!
BLOooooGG!!!!!
So good to have you onboard with us, Bryan, she croaked!
Post a Comment