It has been so much fun to have roommates moving in again! Alison and her brother Brian got here last Wednesday and it has been a party ever since! Megan and Jenna stayed here last week before they headed to Bear Lake for a family reunion before school starts. Those girls are so much fun! I had work off the end of last week, so we just played all day. The boys needed to make a run to campus, so I found a different headdress for each of us (princess party hat, shrek ears, santa hat and a sweat band) to wear up to the wilk. We messed around, played the piano and took care of some housekeeping things up there. It was SUCH a hot day!!! Once we got back, we all had otter pops and took this sweet picture. The boy in the back with the green tongue is Brian's old companion. His real name is Robbie, but since he looks like a "Benji" to me, so I started calling him that. Everyone just sort of followed and now everyone knows him as Benji. Pretty sweet. We did a little grocery cart racing/shopping this day and just had an awesome time bumming around. Oh... summer days :)
Window Seat
2 months ago

3 comments:
Benji kind of reminds me of Mitch Campbell. Where did you come up with Benji anyway? I can't help but think of a dog when I hear it...
I'm glad you're having so much fun with all your friends back in town. Hopefully it will still be fun after everyone starts the stress of school?
Another wonderful semester about to begin, I can just tell! Say how come we get three posts at once and then nuttin for 10 days?! Wait, wait! I'm not complaining, just wondering! Hey, say hi to Benji for me! Where is Sas anyway??
Brian and Ali look alike! Tanner and Sienna LOVE otter pops too.
Post a Comment