Thursday, October 8

Wedding Update

Great News!
Things are really coming together and I'm not stressed at all. The dress was a big deal... But now I have the dresses, photographer, cake, venues... all figured out. Only the wedding dinner and flowers left really, no big deal :)

We are taking our engagement pictures today- I'm so excited to have Kara Hagburg in town to take them for us.

For the first time in a month I feel totally relaxed right now. Thursday at 10:33am. I really do- totally TOTALLY relaxed. Not worried about School, work, wedding plans... nothing! Life is awesome!

7 comments:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

I'm excited to see the end result of today's shoot!

Heather said...

so glad to hear that you've reached wedding nirvana. May it continue for a long time.

Scott said...

NBG!

Noelle said...

Good work, I'm happy to hear it. It's so nice to be stress free. How's school going.....dun dun dun.

Jordan said...

What day did you decide on?!

Shawna said...

Great news! Can't wait to see the engagement pics.

Sandra and Brent said...

This is the blog post of a very happy woman! So glad that things are coming along so well. When did you say the date was? Sandra