Tuesday, October 27

Okay, this is what's up:

#1- It is snowing. It's not even Halloween yet, where did fall go?
2. My keyboard is being fickle and now works on and off. I think I'll get the replacement keyboard I already ordered anyway...
3. Writing group papers is a bad idea. It's never cohesive and 1 person(ahem) usually does all the work.
4. Scott and I carved an awesome pumpkin last night, and Scott made some delicious roasted, rosemary pumpkin seeds!
5. LIFE IS WONDERFUL!
xoxo,
Stef

7 comments:

Heather said...

sounds good. Do you think we should do a pumpkin carving activity while you guys are here?

NatalieD said...

And, it's your mama's birthday!

Bryan Tanner said...

You are not an ant.

I like short posts.

Nice work.

Shawna said...

And you're not frustrated anymore because life is good!

Hermana Whitehead said...

Glad the computer works a little now. The pumpkin seeds sound delicious.
To answer your question...beats me.

Noelle said...

totally agree on group papers. Lets see pics of the pumpkins!!! I want to tatste Scott's seeds. We didn't make any this year yet.

BG said...

you are so right, life is good. I just spent a couple of days with Rick and we had a ball. He fixed my computer so it is like brand new, even better because now I get your Blogs and lots of other stuff that I never had before. He is such a doll.Got to have lunch with my friend Bob who is renting a room from me, and they really liked each other. Went to a Mexican place for dinner on Tuesday night, and when Ken came on Wednesday, we went to a great Italian place. It was so much fun.