Tuesday, September 8

Weekly Layout for Tanner, Stefanie Elise

Fall 2009 (31 Aug 2009 - 10 Dec 2009) Class Schedule

SFL 102- Intro to interiors- This covers architecture to design... The teacher is pretty mundane, but what can you do. I have several friends from my major in the class. There are lots of assignments and out of class evaluations of various business’ interiors.

Rel C 341- I am auditing this church history class with Susan Easton Black. I have lots of Jeru friends in this class, and I can tell I’m going to learn a TON!

VA134- PHOTOGRAPHY! Sing praises! I am anxious to learn as much as possible and practice lots of new techniques. I’m looking forward to my teacher’s critiques of my work, and I love all my artsy classmates. 90% of them are granola status.

SFL 370- Families in Communities- I’ve been waiting to take a course from Dr. Hill. We have a special connection. I am excited about all the class discussions and so far the readings are good. Lots of research articles to skim and this course has about a paper per week.

BUS M 371R- I haven’t actually been to this class yet, but it is a lecture series on women entrepreneurs. What could be more perfect? LOVE it!

HONRS223R- This Org B class is really exciting! It is very interactive and group project oriented. We’ve already had 3 assignments due. I am in a group of 4 with 2 Jeru boys and 1 other guy who is a go-getter. There are 20 people in class, and I know 9 from before. We use Microsoft for many case studies and people value my perspective since I’m 1 of 2 girls in class. Hopefully my group’s service learning project (50 hours total) will be researching or campaigning for Unitus, a micro-financing firm J

I think I am going to love having Fridays off, and I’ll do just fine with 8am class. I am still securing my volunteer position with a kindergarten class for Friday mornings, but hopefully that will work out soon. I’m really excited about my job as an event planner with the Center, and I’ll of course love spending time with Scott every day!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Thats a lot of classes gurlie! And what's this Jeru lunch business? You guys meeting up twice a week just to eat lunch!? Seriously you guys should just move into one HUGE house together lol... I would feel so good about that. PARTY!

Suzie said...

Where do you volunteer and do you have an info. about how I can get in on this action?

Bryan Tanner said...

Looks like you've got a busy schedule Stef!

Are you ready for me to come down to Provo this sunday night for the CES fireside?

Sandra and Brent said...

I loved my first venture into your blog . . . your writing voice is SO you and you are SO awesome. I'm so glad that you actually are excited about your classes . . . it makes the educational process a lot easier to take! I left a comment on your Lake Powell post also. Love ya, Sandra Hale

Marcindra LaPriel said...

I feel replaced.

When can I play with you?

Shawna said...

Great schedule! I hadn't heard about the traffic mishap! Seminary is .....going....

Love, Shawna

Elyse Marie said...

No wonder I never see you! Well at least I know where to stalk you now...

Elyse Marie said...

No wonder I never see you! Well at least I know where to stalk you now...