Sunday, August 23

Try not to be jealous:

That I am going to spend the next 5 days with 30 of my best friends!

That I will get to wear my Chacos every single day.

That I will develop mad skills on skis and the wakeboard (we hope!)

That I will soak in all the beauty that is the Grand Canyon.

That I will play cards and catch phrase to my hearts content.

That I will be on a HOUSEBOAT AT LAKE POWELL THIS WEEK!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, I'll try Napoleon, but it will be hard.

Shawna said...

Last blast before your grueling semester starts :) I know you'll have lots of fun!

Bryan Tanner said...

Yes. Please, have a the fun.

Shawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawna said...

I tried not to be jealous for a few days, but I am. Just wanted you to know.

NatalieD said...

Just so you know, I'm NOT jealous. Boats are allergic to me and dump me out as soon as I board.