Wednesday: I went to the morning yoga class at the Cliff Lodge. That class is hard- it is a lot of strength training and less flexibility I would say. It was SO funny to have Rob and Andrew in the class, doing their best with all the yoga poses, but looking so so funny :) Then I went down the canyon with Donnette to meet Scott and his family for lunch. We had a nice long lunch at Noodles and Co. followed by dessert at The Cheesecake Factory. One thing led to the next and before I knew it Scott was up at Snowbird with me for the next day! We saw the final 2 "So you think you can dance" finales, went in the hot tub, played cards and just lived it up Snowbird style.
Thursday: Was the Cecret Lake hike. It's tradition :) I love nature.
And I love love.
I have the most awesome cousins :)
Here we are trying to be normal:

And here, we are being ourselves :)
Friday: We went swimming, took pictures, I took care of some things for my move the next day to Provo, I talked to my immediate family on the phone, we sang karaoke together, and I even took some time to read. It was great! I love my family so SO much and I can't imagine my life without them. They love me unconditionally and they bring out the very best in me.

3 comments:
Nice pictures at Hidden Lake Stef. I like the one where you all knocking each other over.
Is Cecret Lake really greenish?
I like Scott's plaid shorts.
I never knew it was spelled "Cecret." Yeah I've never done that hike, it looks fun though.
Post a Comment