My friend Korine brought her friend Adam up for a week in Utah. It was so fun to have him at all of our events. Adam is such a happy boy who makes such funny faces. We first met at Carl's Junior for lunch. He still had a space bubble back then...

Next we went to a campfire! Adam showed me his yoga moves and played fun games together.

The next day we went over and played in the backyard together. Flew paper airplanes, shot a few hoops, and just, I don't know... ran around :)

We had a fun time making faces for the camera. Sad face:

Surprised face:

And HAPPY face!

I miss you Adam!

7 comments:
Adam spent a lot of time with you! He certainly seems to admire you.
So, I'm still unclear on who exactly these people are. Nice pictures though.
What a delightful post. Adam was a lot of fun, and I think he is pretty happy to have met you.
Adam looks much more enigmatic than most his age. Good for him.
So fun!! Looks like you too had some great times! You GRADUATED!! Congrats. Wow, that is awesome. I can't wait to see what comes next with you! You are amazing!
That red blouse looks beautiful with your skin color and hair!
What I meant to say is, YOU look beautiful wearing that color of blouse with your skin tones and hair color.
Not that the blouse isn't pretty too though...oh brother!
Post a Comment