I didn't think we'd connect up until Monday, but it turns out that Bryan and Scott are coming up to Snowbird TODAY! I didn't know that would be part of my weekend but I'm sure happy it is!
My time with mom and dad Saturday was short, but great! Thank goodness dad loves to pack... Anyway, I arrived here in Utah safely, spent the night in Centerville and made it to sacrament meeting up the canyon 10 minutes before church started. Things are just working out :)
Window Seat
2 months ago

6 comments:
You are the lucky girl!
Glad things are working out. You are very lucky and have had an action packed summer so far.
You are going to need to chill sometime soon or we're all going to die of exhaustion just watching you like the bee, going from flower to flower!
Oh, Snowbird. Wish I could be up in the mountains with you all.
I'll see you again on Thursday.
Wow. Snowbird is a lot of fun!
Post a Comment